KTern’s Digital Maps connects to an ECC system and assess the entire landscape, thus enabling you to better understand the implications of a transition from existing ERP system to SAP S/4HANA. Digital Maps has five sub-parts:
- Landscape Assessment
- Business Process Assessment
- Custom Objects Assessment
- Business Transformation Assessment
- Timeline Assessment
Together, the results from the above assessments serve as a Master Data to transition to the New World.
One of the primary reasons for the complexity of any SAP S/4HANA transition project is the vast legacy data and the customizations that you must migrate. An SAP S/4HANA assessment enables you to understand the implications of the transition from an existing SAP ERP system to SAP S/4HANA. The check helps to identify the necessary preparations and pre-projects in the current system landscape, long before an SAP S/4HANA system conversion project starts.
There are several factors which you must consider before deciding to move to S/4HANA. You should have the answers for some relevant questions like:
- How disruptive will the transition be for your organization?
- What is the amount of effort required to transition to S/4HANA?
- How many custom codes will be impacted?
- What is the impact on the existing landscape?
- How much testing effort and business involvement is required?
- How to start preparing for your journey to S/4HANA?
- Analysis of business process, landscape, custom process with the impact of the changes and simplifications of S/4HANA and optimization insights
- AS-IS and TO-BE simulation of the business processes aligned SAP scope items, SAP best practices and SAP Model Company
- Derivation of roadmap and effort for ERP transformation with TCO estimator, with risk predictor and resolution insights from inbuilt engine S4HANAPEDIA.AI