Pinpani Release - 2101
18 January, 2021
Happy New Year, everyone… We’re back after the holidays with some cool features and improvements.
1. Interlinking between Workitems and Processes
Oftentimes, the System Integrator would run an SAP S/4HANA project with ACTIVATE methodology and the Custom would have a set of Business Processes that he/she must be map into SAP. With this feature, you can combine your Processes with SAP ACTIVATE methodology. You can holistically view all your Processes being mapped to SAP ACTIVATE in a single screen or dashboard.
Did we use too many jargons there? Okay, in simple terms, here are some examples of what you can do with this new feature.
- Have a look at the different tasks against a single process item
- Find out the issues and its respective status against a single process item
- Find out the test cases against a single process item
- Go through the meetings, files and bugs against a single process item
2. Workbooks within GSI
You don’t have to manage with just tables anymore. We’ve brought in the Workbook feature within GSI. In other words, you can perform activities such as bulk-upload and bulk-edit within the Global Scope Items Catalogue.
3. Sign-offs update
There are quite a few updates that we’ve brought in within the Sign-Off cockpit.
You can create custom labels for each sign-off item and group it according to these labels. For example, you can create custom labels for process-specific sign-offs, fit-gap analysis related sign-offs, closure specific sign-offs and then view them as and when required
We’ve also brought in a hierarchical view of all the stakeholders who must approve a sign-off item. And also, a summary of who has and hasn’t approved that particular sign-off
Improvements and Bug fixes
In ‘My Workspace’ by just hovering over a particular task, or any workitem for that matter, you can find out the ‘Work Package’ and ‘Parent’ that particular task belongs to. So, you no longer have to go into a particular task to find out its context.
There are a few improvements and fixes in the Control Center in terms of adding and deleting risk items
In the Timeline, we have introduced the ‘Participants’ column. So, you can add, update, bulk-update the participants against each task
You can now clone any sign-off item for quick creation of similar sign off items
Munpani Release - 2012
15 December, 2020
The Sign-Off Cockpit: That’s right. The Sign-off cockpit is one of the most happening places within the KTern application. That’s why we heard all your feedback and made it a lot better.
- The sign-off stakeholder can now request the sign-off creator for re-approvals. So, say goodbye to those follow-up emails and new sign-off requests
- The sign-off approver can reject a sign-off item with comments. No more breaking your head on why a particular item was not approved
- You can have a more controlled approval mechanism per sign-off item. Meaning, the L2 level approvers can sign-off an item without all the L1 level approvers signing-off the item. Brings in more transparency and a lot less hassles
Digital Process Cockpit: It’s just with the previous update that we released the much-awaited Industry-specific Global Scope Items (GSI) Cockpit. We have enhanced it further and added filters and table views in the Catalog to make your experience better and smoother.
Improvements and Bug fixes
- You might have to attend several meetings during the course of the project, and some of these meetings may be similar. Therefore, you can simply duplicate the summary section of similar meetings. It can save up a lot of time writing those boring meeting notes
- Have complete control over the kind of notifications that you get from KTern. We now allow the users to set and edit their notification preferences
- Bug Fix: Sometimes, when had to open a particular workitem in a new tab, KTern would have asked you to login again. That’s annoying, right? So, we fixed that issue. Everything should be running smoother now.
Munpani Release - 2011
30 November, 2020 (Stable Version)
Industry-specific Digital Process Automation - With this update, we have released the much-awaited Global Scope Items (GSI) Cockpit. With the help of KTern, you can now generate Industry-specific automated SAP processes aligned with SAP Model Company standards and Industry 4.0 guidelines. It will help you to streamline your process planning, implementation, and monitoring. The cockpit itself consists of:
- Process Catalogue
- Manage the Scope Items for a connected SAP landscape
- Add / Edit / Remove any process item at any level
- Search, filter and view the hierarchy of process items
- Process Components
- Create, Edit, Remove, Search and filter Process Components
- Process Item Wizard
- The one-stop place for all the information about a Process Item
- Download, edit and customize the Business Process Master List
- Add and link Processes to a Component
- Process Catalogue
Custom Code Impact Analysis for S/4HANA 2020 - Custom Code remediation is a crucial step in S/4HANA transformations. With this update, you can now analyze the impact of moving your custom code to the latest SAP S/4HANA 2020
Integration with Google Chatroom and MS Teams - We have integrated KTern with Google Chatroom and Microsoft Teams. You can now get automatic daily updates regarding your tasks, issues, testcases and tickets in these platforms as well
Documents Download – Say Goodbye to those meeting recordings and MoMs. You can now download them automatically from KTern in your own template. You can also download your tasks, issues, testcases, sign-offs and much more. Basically, anything and everything is available for download.
KTern.AI Help Center - With the all new KTern.AI Help Center, you can now raise your tickets or queries from within your KTern application. We’ll make sure that we respond to them within 4 business hours
You can now switch between different versions of the Digital Maps assessment dashboard based on SAP S/4HANA versions with just a click of a button
Sign-offs is the one place where most debates, discussions and tussles take place. That’s why we have added the Discussions and Files tab in the Sign-Off wizard
If you found yourself searching for files that you upload in various tasks, meetings and sign-offs, and ended up wasting a lot of time without any success, worry not. You can now find all these files in the ‘Files Repository’ under Project Hub
Missing deadlines and Call-to-Actions is always awkward. Now, KTern will automatically send an email whenever a CTA is assigned to you. So, you don’t have to worry about overdue CTAs anymore
Created a task, issue or milestone by mistake? We heard you. You don’t have to find a work-around anymore, You can simply delete them.